Friday, December 25, 2009

Had a great time in office today celebrating xmas eve..received a whole lots of gifts..i love the people there..most of us were not in the mood to work as the festive bug already hit us..so the whole of today we were half-working half-having fun in the office..i love to be in this kind of atmosphere as it brings laughters & joy..merry xmas folks!
I love the way Abigail stroked my back to soothe my mood when she sees me stressed with work =)

Shir msged me in the afternoon to ask if i wanna join the gals for the nite..so met the gals at East Coast after work to wait for Beelian who performs as liveband at the cafe to knock off..bought mcdonalds & drove to the beach..we had our countdown eating mac, enjoying the sea breeze & chit chatting..after that head to Davina's house for gift exchange..we were all busy playing with her puppy Baby..Baby is a few months old yorkshire terrier..think Baby likes me cos she kept pounching on me & licking me..i always have this affinity with puppies..i suspect its either i smell like a dog or some dog food =D hahaha..i used to have a dog i loved so much but she died when i was 10 =~( miss my Xiaobai..anyway, while playing with Baby, we cleanly forgotten about the gift exchange until Bee reminded us..oops..anyway i brought back one big bag of gifts home today & there's another bag waiting for me in the office..hahaha..i m so loved~

I realized for the past few years i've not spend any christmas or new year countdowns with him..every other events seemed to supersede me, be it friends gatherings or company events..how can it be possible to not spend any of the countdowns together not even once for several years? i think i might know the answer..i should have knew it long ago..

My heart is not as warm & gentle as it was before..

No comments: