Monday, December 21, 2009

You might not need certain people or things in life as much as u thought you do.

I am so in love with Park Kahi..how can a woman still be so youthful & full of life at the age of 30..she's the motivation to age gracefully..her physical attributes & the way she carries herself is so captivating that everytime she's on screen i simply cant keep my eyes off her..watching dance clips of After School ladies ignite my passion for dancing..Kahi is simply charismatic~



I dun mean to be a narcissist, but there were a few times today when i saw my reflections in the mirror i actually find myself pretty oops =P

Wanted so much to watch this reality program 心晴大动员2 on channel 8 today but i worked late so missed it..who knows where can i get the clips or the timings of the repeats? really wanted to catch it so much..i love this program when i watched season one..this show teaches us not to take anything we have in life for granted as we own more than alot unfortunate people around us..

Read from the news that Brittany Murphy died yesterday as a result of cardiac arrest..got a shock as she's only 32 years old..how short life can actually be..descend of another hollywood star..

My regular friend every month paying me a visit again..yes cramps..gonna sip some warm drinks & head to bed..not to forget medicine for the stubborn cough..good nite..i have a good feeling that the rain will help me sleep better tonite...

No comments: