Sunday, December 27, 2009

This is the first time that i watch program on Channel U in a long long time..all because i recognized the lead cast is my ex classmate!! gosh it is a surprise to see an old friend on tv =)
After that i accompany mum to watch the match btw Arsenal & Aston Villa..Ars won 3-0 so i think my dear mum is in a good mood now..haha..

I had a surprise from him on xmas day..received a call from him around noon while i was still sleeping..dint say much as i was in a blur state from the sleep..juz asked me to call him again when i wake up..called back when i got out of bed after sometime, to realize that he actually came all the way to wdls to buy stuff & waited so he can pick me up to go his place for bbq in the evening..

Had some quiet moments before the bbq starts, so he told me he had stuff to tell me..the short talk & xmas gift came as a surprise..i felt happy but i believed that i was too surprised that i completely dint know how to react..i might have numbed myself too much previously to be reacting in this way..but a part of me is still glad & relieved that he did something..cos i know that given the way my heart has been lately, things might juz head downhill if nothing was done..i appreciate the effort & hope it will be consistent..

I realized i am someone who need to communicate..
I realized i need to feel affection constantly to hold on..

I hope that the closing heart will start opening again...

No comments: