Thursday, January 14, 2010

Was sent to the hospital A&E on monday morning at 4am..had a high fever plus hyperventilation..doctor diagnosed as acute upper respiratory tract infection due to negligence of previous throat infection..so the infection affected the whole airway & caused a high fever..i cant even breathe properly by the time i reached hospital..was on mc for 3days yet my body is still not fully well..never been so sick for a long long time..

I was practically "unconscious" for the first two days..mum told me that i slept thruout..dint even wake up once to drink or eat or even go to the toilet..she had a scare..i think i really frightened my mum out..she really took so good care of me that i felt bad for making her worry..sorry mum =( she was really by my side almost every hour cos i was in a very bad state..despite her arm in pain due to ailment, she massaged my head everyday cos she knows i m in great pain..no one in this world can ever replace what my mama meant to me..
I love my mum..


Tml will be Kururu's last day in office..juz this thought is enough to bring me down..who should i turn to in office when i feel emo in future..no one will be there to share the jokes that only the two of us understand..i dun wan to imagine the days at work after tml..

All these while..there are alot instances that i actually knew the truth behind the deceits..more than anyone expected..I juz chose to overlook them again n again..but i cant comprehend when more occurrences pile up..reaching threshold soon..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It gets down to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com