Saturday, January 30, 2010

Suffering from hangover now..plus a splitting headache..drinking myself silly doesnt help much..i cant sleep..i should be going to the chinese physician for my leg injury but i cant get my butt out of the hse..I dunno who can i talk to so here i am..need to let things out..dun ask me what happened..

I dun wan to elaborate on it..all along i roughly knew what was going on then..the qualms were never gone ever since..but when the concrete facts were placed right in front of me, the impact is harsher than what i can handle..when i saw the contents, i died on the spot..i felt thunderstruck..its like an arrow pierced straight thru the heart..my whole chest clenched..its a very disgusting feeling..

Few days are too short for me to put everything behind & be ok..i tried & i am still trying..but is trying alone enough? what if even trying hard wont make everything alright again? i dun feel like waking up cos the moment i am awake, i felt the clench on my chest..how to get rid of this horrendous feel..i wish to juz disappear..feel so weak now..

Took leave on coming monday & tuesday..i am glad i've a long wkend to juz calm myself down..will be bringing my mum out for cny shopping on mon..havent decide on where to go..my mind is not functioning now..

On a happier note, i am watching drama "You're Beautiful" now..the only thing that can bring some smiles to my face..i love the casts in that show..all of them..simply young & full of energy..i want a pig-rabbit too~ hahah..

No comments: