Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Took leave to enjoy the long weekend since i still have a few days of leave to clear..going back to work tml but ever since i noe about that issue regarding her, office dun feel like home anymore..sigh..how to get motivated to go work..this is the 1st time i felt this way about work ever since i joined the company..i never dread going to work up till now..his decision to prove his worth wrecked the whole dept's morale..

My brother is very funny..he came into my room juz to show me a link about a bear..its so kelian & adorable that i posted in on FB to share..hahaha..too cute to be ignored..awww..

Jan intro me a variety show "Wild Bunny" featuring 2PM..i had a good laugh at the show & i think i've not laughed that loud ever since EHB of Super Junior..esp the part where they did a parody mtv on Brown Eyed Girls [Abracadabra]..they named themselves as Dirty Eyed Girls LOL..I totally lost it..Jokwon is extremely funny!! the impact was so huge that i keep having the images of that parody in my head hahahah..i cant stop laughing, even my mum commented that she's going to send me to Institute of Mental Health at the rate i m going =P sometimes we juz need this in life to lighten things up isnt it.. *wink*

He stuffed the things he bought for me from his trip into the pillow case that i m sleeping on & pretended nothing had happened..but i was so oblivious about it till after some time he had to hint that something was pressing against his arm under the pillow =D hahah..that was so sweet & funny..but i appreciated it alot..keke..yeah pressies~ hahahah..

I love my new toy..even though i m broke after making such a purchase, its worth it.. =)

No comments: