Thursday, October 29, 2009

Grandma passed away last sat..i was feeling sick..infection plus down with a fever so headed to the clinic around evening time..my mum called to break the news when i was waiting for the doctor asking me to go back home asap..rushed home after the consultation..wake was at my hse void deck..been so busy & tired these few days..but appreciate that alot of frens dropped by even though i dint inform alot pple about it..my body is falling apart..signs of me falling very sick soon =( i wish i can be healthier..

Quarrelled with bro yesterday bcos of mum but in the end me & mum not talking..sigh..he broke her heart, she broke mine..sometimes i think i need to train my heart to be stronger to take all these..luckily he came over around dinner time to acc me til 10+..cos he saw i wasnt really in a good state & i really needed company so he stayed til quite late bah..think i was very cranky cos i was feeling sick plus not enuf sleep..

Reached office this morning saw a wrapped packet on my desk..attached with a note saying "To my 亲爱的lao popo, I love u..muacks muacks muacks!" It was 2 bottles of chicken essence from Ah Ching..cos she noe i m drained & tired..hahahah so sweet of her =)


No comments: