Saturday, December 12, 2009

I realized fear is a factor that has been holding me back from living my life to the fullest..my fear nv seemed to abate, n i dun have many moments of peace..when i start thinking about it, i know that i cannot let fear get the best of me..i need to find a way to rid myself of the negativism that prevailed my life..oso need to unlearn the thinkings that had been keeping me prisoner of my own insecurities..no matter what degree of insecurity i m feeling, a part of me know that there is still alot of wonderful stuff within me juz waiting to be let out..

To diminish fears i have to develop more trust in my ability to handle watever comes my way..pushing thru fears is actually less frightening than living with the underlying fears that comes from a feeling of helplessness..i read a quote in this book "u can drop an awful lot of excess baggage if u learn to play with life instead of fighting it" true..i create my own reality..every experience i went thru in my life is a valuable lesson learnt..i believe that everything happens for a reason, even when we r not prudent enough to see it at times..

Positive thinking needs daily practice..we cant deny that there will be pains in our lives, we all experience loss & disappointment..no one is immune..real positive thinking allow tears to shed, yet always knowing we will get to the other side of pain & live a beautiful life..it is nv too late to be wat i wanna be..happiness is not ready made, it comes from our own actions..it is a state of mind..it is a decision..n i decide to be happy =)
Life should be viewed as an adventure rather than a struggle...

No comments: