Saturday, December 5, 2009

I m so freaking tired..basically can doze off anytime anywhere..yawn~need to do some work so gotta push myself abit not to be too slack..ha..but still i think i need more sleep..

Went Yishun for steamboat..had a really full meal..till now i m feeling bloated..while we were at the restaurant, the radio played a very old chinese song "你知道我在等你吗" & after a few moments i suddenly recalled that this was the song that he asked BoonJoo to sing for me when he was pursuing me few yrs back..muahahahah..now when we think back, it juz felt so amusing..he said he want this as the march-in song for his wedding -_-" i cant stop laughing..this is hilarious..

Need to get a pair of ring-shaped earrings in white gold..lately my right ear has been weird..i cant wear any earrings in silver or plastic..everytime i wear silver or plastic earrings my right ear will get infection & the pain is quite bad..i still love big round ring-shaped earrings so i m gonna find one in white gold soon..i wonder where do they sell the design i like...

No comments: