Sunday, October 18, 2009

Visited my grandma in the hospital..when we reached, the nurse was changing the dressings for her wounds..i saw her covered with needles & tubes all over..her body filled with sores & leisions..part of her skin were teared to a point that i can see her flesh..she was unconscious but her eyes kept twitching when we were calling her..my uncle said that she might want to open her eyes to see us but she could not..my heart clenched like nobody's business upon hearing that..eyes became watery but tried hard to control not to let the tears flow out..
At a point when the nurse was trying to shift her, the life support system was accidentally disconnected..for that few secs i can hear the sound of her breathing turned weird..it's a horrid feeling to see her in such agony =~(

Dad & uncles were discussing about her condition..n somehow talked about the funeral & stuff..listening to things like that really felt heavy & helpless..but from what the doctor said, it could be anytime soon..so they r juz mentally prepared..i think i m not good at handling death issue, especially when it involves family..

On our way back from the hospital, me & bro actually had some talk..about his work & relationship..he actually opened up telling me how he feels..was surprised cos my bro is not someone who'll share his stuff with the family..i told him how i felt & my views towards the issues..he seemed to listen & concur to what i said..i hope those words really got into his mind.. we should talk more hahaha..

Peiyun called to ask if wanna meet up to have coffee together so i headed to Yishun to meet..dint stay out too late as i was very tired..was worried about my grandma issue oso..my brother did a very sweet thing..he offered to come Yishun to pick me up even though he was already back home lazing in his room =)

No comments: