Thursday, February 1, 2007

actually thinking back..fr the day i knew him til nw..we seemed to went thru alot alot stuff within the period..not very long..but so much happened..who would hav expect things to turn out this way..when i 1st noe him i din noe that we'll end up together nw..he really put in alot efforts..i noe he been thru a tough time oso..not easy to b wat we r nw..the insecurities & fear to move on fr my side,his past,etc..been holding back alot stuff in us..i rem when i was having a casual chat wif my buddy zw..he told me tat when a guy is willing to c the gal's parents,he is serious n puttin effort in the relationship..cos if a guy is not serious he'll not make the move of meeting the gal's parents..i can c the effort that he put in esp when he nv do all such stuff in the past before..i rem the 'x' incident..WL told me that not every man is willing to put down pride n do silly stuff for their gfs..i noe..n to b frank this trick works..always willing to come all the way to fetch me home juz bcos he wish to c me for awhile..all these actions proved that he really cares..he always says action speaks louder than words..i detest myself for not able to read into his actions..alot of stuff not neccessary to say out..i should noe..b more observant..i m appreciatin more n more..thinkin back of all the things he done,i can only feel sweetness..the whole day event at Sentosa was so well-planned n i think i'll rem for the rest of my life..i think i shall juz throw aside all the fears i used to hav n cherish the him nw..

No comments: